Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

iCloud Activation Bypass Solution 100% working, March 2014. Tested! (Ahmedabad)

Bypass iCloud Activation Screen (Solution)



I got a bunch of mails to find a solution for iCloud activation. and now a days its a hot topic over internet to bypass iCloud activation screen, and you all know there are so many fake software (Either paid or free) are available. But, now a days there isn't a single tool that could do it successfully.
Only Evasion team could do it, but his policy regards it won't allowed him to do this. you must have activated phone to jailbreak your iPhone through Evasion tool.

But, no worries at all, I successfully penetrated to ios 7 (By use of various unofficial Tools source code) and flash its preference.app to default one. After working since last couple of days we have bypass it succeed.
Eventually, we have compile a program that could bypass iCloud activation screen successfully.

Its not at all Scam, No IMEI Trick, NO advance money.
You have to pay once you will get done with your icloud solution.

But, bad news is, I ain't able to upload it on internet, its only available in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. but we are working for further more to let it available online.

Note : You have to pay, once i will get done with your iCloud Problem. and you will get your iPhone as same as you'd buy from apple store. Its a permanent solution, after flashing with my tool, it will completely flash it to default one. after then you'll able to enter and connect your iPhone to new iCloud Account, and then it's merge with new created iCloud Account.

Working and tested! -  iPhone 4/5/5c/5s, iPad 1,2,3,4,Air,Mini and ALL iPods which working on iOS 7 (7.0 to 7.1 and it will support to next updates too)

(It Supports on Windows only, NO MAC)

For, Further details, you can contact me through Facebook.
Video Available - YouTube

5 comments:

Manish said...

I CLOUD UNLOCKING
FIRST TIME I CLOUD UNLOCKING SERVICES IN INDIA
HI THIS IS YASH FROM DELHI I CAN UNLOCK ANY I PHONE I CAN ACTIVATE ANY I CLOUD LOCK I PNONE ANYONE WANTS MY SERVICE THEN CALL ME ON 8467857892 ANY I PHONE IN ANY PLACE I CAN UNLOCK ITS I CLOUD LOCK WITH 100% GURANTEE PERMANTETLY I CLOUD REMOVING JUST CALL ME ON 8467857892.

Manish said...

I CLOUD UNLOCKING
FIRST TIME I CLOUD UNLOCKING SERVICES IN INDIA
HI THIS IS YASH FROM DELHI I CAN UNLOCK ANY I PHONE I CAN ACTIVATE ANY I CLOUD LOCK I PNONE ANYONE WANTS MY SERVICE THEN CALL ME ON 8467857892 ANY I PHONE IN ANY PLACE I CAN UNLOCK ITS I CLOUD LOCK WITH 100% GURANTEE PERMANTETLY I CLOUD REMOVING JUST CALL ME ON 8467857892.

Unknown said...

I want to remove icloud from ipad 4. Plz contact me. vikielectricals@gmail.com and 9566593384. From India.

Unknown said...

Plzzzzz help me to remove icloud activation lock of iphone 6 imei mo.- 354449065483241

Unknown said...

PLEAS CAN YOU HELP ME TO UNLOCK THE ACTIVATION LOCK OF iphon 6 IMEI 354405064481578

Post a Comment